Random forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I forgot my password

book
Guestbook

hello welcome to my forum these are the rules

Go down

hello welcome to my forum these are the rules  Empty hello welcome to my forum these are the rules

Post by admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 am

hello welcome to the forum i hope you have fun here and enjoy your self while your here but there is a few rules that do need to be followed if a rule is broken you will get a warning after 3 warning you will and can be ban by me or one of my administer members

# While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
# Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
# Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
# Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.

thank you for reading the rules and respecting them have a good day
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

http://tracypcrepairs.webs.com

Back to top Go down